Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Billy Drey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Billy Drey

måndag 13 juni 2011

DODODODODO | Koifish tattoo | Photographies!



DODODODODODO, good lyrics.<3
__________________



"... It's not what it looks like.." *cutefejs*
_______________

HAHAH I can't stop posting kittenpictures. Gosh I love my cats. <3

The other day my Michelle was here for about a week too.. And I got to tattoo her!!
It's not finished yet, but still!
His name is Sigge! 8) Do you like him?




_________________

OH YEAH, and you guys! Some of you might already know this, but I'm a huge fan of Bing (slomozovo @ youtube) and I'm gonna get.... GUESS WHAT....


...









........












A DUCKIESWEATER!! OMG!? 8)
Isn't it so dorky you just have to love it? ://

Fun fact: Just like a week after I posted on his FB asking if it was possible to get one, he started selling them. 8)
Yeah!
_________________

I was out with the camera the other day too!
Some of the shots turned out really good! :








AAAND, for once in history.. Not a picture of a cat! c:


Yeah, who would have ever guessed? o:
_________________

SOOOOO, that's actually all for now!
Tried to get this post as not-messy as possible, but I just have SOOO much to blog about..
I'm so "behind" with all the blogupdates HAHAHA.

So yuh.

Have a nice day! <:

xo, Billy Drey.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar